Adult & Reference
Stop in or call 330-875-1696
Whether you're looking for the newest best-selling book, preparing for a project, learning a new skill or looking to meet new people, the Adult Services Department can help!
We're happy to help you:
- Find fiction and nonfiction books from the Louisville Library collection or from most any library in the state.
- Find fiction and nonfiction DVDs, including the newest releases, from our collection or almost any library in the state.
- Use our public computers for Internet browsing, email, printing or creating documents with the Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Learn valuable, marketable skills in our classes and programs, like resume building and computer skills.
- Investigate new hobbies and meet new people through our book club and programs, including lectures and hands-on projects, like learning to create a 3D
- Find the answers you need, like contact information for government agencies and businesses; information, registration and Absent Voter's Ballot applications; tax forms and forms for programs like HEAP and FAFSA.
Check out our Programs calendar for exciting upcoming events. you can register online or call 330-875-1696 to reserve a spot in our programs and classes.
How can we help you? Let us know what we can bring to you.